Thursday, February 24, 2011

Origins Plantscription

I purchased this serum (my first serum btw) about 2 weeks ago.  I admit, I was a serum sceptic.  I mean;  cleanse, exfoliate, tone, moisturize and oh, wait add one more step to your already tedious skincare routine?!? 

Plantscription™



..but, I've been swayed.  In two weeks this has all but erased my smile lines and the little ones around my eyes.  Amazing!

From the Origins site:

"Although it's not a prescription, in just 4 weeks nature's next generation power plant noticeably reduces wrinkle length & depth. Without the irritation. Visibly helps repair the vertical fret lines between your eyes, the stubborn furrows across your forehead and the deepening frownies that frame your mouth. Youthful "bounce" is revived. Skin is clinically firmer, smoother and more lifted-looking. And with continued use, results improve. What will nature think of next!"


No comments: