Thursday, August 12, 2010

Norma Kamali for You

I became a big Norma Kamali fan during her 2005-2008 comeback collection with Everlast.  Her contemporary collaboration may have ended, but you can still score some sweet Norma pieces... at Walmart. 

I prefer to shop the collection online, because the inventory in the stores is somewhat hit or miss.  I find the quality to be VERY comparable to the quality of the contemporary Everlast line which was in the $100 - $300 range per piece.  Most of the Walmart items are $10 or $15 and some are identical to pieces from the Everlast collection. 

There are a few maternity items in her Walmart collection too, see below.

This one has a wonderful 90's grunge revival vibe for me.  A sweet sundress for summer, or a fall staple paired with a leather jacket, tights and booties.  I would wear it post baby as well!



The maxi is a great summer staple, pregnant or not.  I would wear this one all weekend long!




Identical to the $200 piece sold at Neiman's a few seasons ago.

No comments: