Thursday, June 17, 2010

Maternity Jeans

 No matter the time of year, a girl always has to have some denim in her rotation!  Now I am a premium denim fan in my real life, but as far as maternity jeans go I just won't drop $175 for a pair I will only wear for a few months.  My favorite wallet-friendly maternity jeans come from the Gap.  I have purchased several different styles online and am happy with all of them.  Here are a few current favorites from their site:

The Long and Leans are a great bootcut classic that you can wear to work or on weekends. 



These are a perfectly sleek balance to your more flowy, tunic style tops.


1 comment:

Carmen M. Coleman said...

I also love jeans and clogs. I use it since many days. They are comfy, good looking and quality-full. I appreciate your blog post as it's very nice.Thank you for valuable post.