Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Who What Wear

I am a serious follower of Who What Wear's daily fashion newsletter.  Their guerilla style reports brighten my inbox daily with news direct from fashion's front lines.  Whether we're learning what celebs wear to the airport or what oversees fashion bloggers find to be au currant, it is always something juicy and fun! 







I feel a little silly that I just discovered their blog today; but I am so glad I did! What a feast for the eyes - huge images featuring the best editorials from glossies like Elle and Marie Claire.  The pic below of French actress Clemence Poesy just gave me more encouragement in my quest to grow out my hair.  I really needed it, I was one bad hair day away from chopping it!






2 comments:

Taylor said...

oops i commented on the wrong post, sorry im new to this blog thing!!!!

Nerissa said...

That's okay. I heart comments, even if they are on the wrong posts ;)