Friday, March 18, 2011

Beauty Quickie

I am (sadly) one of those ladies who (almost) never leaves the house without something on my face. I will dab on concealer to disguise my undereye circles even for a quick Sunday morning dash to the market. So, in an effort to pare down my weekend beauty routine I've compiled a list of absolute neccessities.





A quick dab of tinted moisturizer will equalize skin tone without feeling heavy. I swear by Laura Mercier's classic version in regular or oil free for warm weather.


Now that bargain beauty brand, elf is available at Target, you can experiment to your heart's content with their fun range of products.  I am especially enjoying the All Over Color Stick which retails for $1.  It imparts a rosy glow on cheeks and lips, leaving you with a healthy, natural look.

Hard Candy was my go-to nailpolish addiction in high school, now they are stocking a variety of sweet deals exclusively at Wal-Mart.  This Ginormous Lash brown mascara will add just enough definition for more subtle weekend lashes.


No comments: