Friday, March 11, 2011

Target Go International Dress Relaunch!

On Sunday, Target is rereleasing a greatest hits collection of dresses from former Go International collaborations.  What a wonderful opportunity to snag a piece of fashion history.  These Target collections ushered in our current era of masstige, making designer looks available to everyone. 

I am eyeing these two Thakoon frocks, not sure how I missed them the first time around.

 Image Gallery
Thakoon for Target $39.99

Image Gallery
Thakoon for Target $39.99


I purchased this Tucker dress last fall and I love it!

Image Gallery
Tucker for Target $39.99

As with all Target launches, shop early to get what you want!

The 17 designers included in this revival are: Luella Bartley, Tara Jarmon, Paul & Joe, Behnaz Sarafpour, Proenza Schouler, Libertine, Alice Temperley, Erin Fetherston, Jovovich-Hawk, Rogan, Richard Chai, Jonathan Saunders, Thakoon, Tracy Feith, Rodarte, Zac Posen, and Tucker. 

Check out the complete lookbook here

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I might have to get that 1st one too! I love it! I promise to not wear it to work!